March 17, 2010

Problems with Eclipse IDE, Android SDK hindering the development of Analytics 4 Android ...

I am currently experiencing problems that might have roots in problems with my Eclipse IDE and the installed Android SDK (which might actually have r4, not r5, for which Eclipse had downloaded its r5 parts).

So I have wasted valuable time trying to debug the new UI for Analytics 4 Android. So no real advancement on that front. I have downloaded and installed the new SDK r5 and Eclipse is now downloading and installing the new parts for this.

But I am seriously wondering, Should I just back up the important parts of my /home partition and then proceed to install the latest Lucid Lynx Alpha release ... It would have the advantage of getting rid of old files (the current installation has roots in 7.10 and has just been incrementally been upgraded).

So while I am working tonight I will be thinking about whether to wait for the first Beta or just jump straight in now.

Anyhow the Analytics 4 Android projects page is now online at kaddu.dk

Hope You have a good day!

No comments: